NEW YEAR, HEALTHIER MOUTH.
READY FOR YOUR HEALTHY MOUTH RESOLUTIONS?
Kick 2019 into high gear with more confidence, less stress, and a healthier mouth. Check out these quick tips to stay on track this year:
- The 2×2 Rule: We know it’s simple, but remember to brush for 2 minutes, 2 times a day. Not only will you have healthier teeth but you will have fresh breath and fewer cavities as well.
- Floss Daily: Make sure to floss between each tooth at least once a day to avoid plaque buildup.
- Chew Sugarless Gum: Chewing sugarless gum for 20 minutes after a meal can help prevent tooth decay and leave your teeth feeling clean.
- Eat a Healthy Diet: This might already be a given, but we’re going to say it again. A balanced diet and fewer snacks will promote good dental health.
- Drink Fluoridated Water: Fluoride is a prevention tool and will fight off cavities before they even begin to form.
- Schedule Your Checkup: Regular dental visits are crucial to maintaining a healthy smile. Remember to schedule your next cleaning to ensure your teeth remain clean and strong.
There’s no time to wait! Now that the new year has begun, it’s time for YOU to get on track with your dental health. Make sure to reserve your next visit with us today! Appointments fill up quickly, so give us a call at 517-546-3330 to reserve a time that works best for you.
Kellogg Dental is your “hometown dentist”!